Saint Paulâ€™s High School, Bathinda is an unaided Minority School U/S 2(g) of The National Commission for Minority Education Institution Act,2004.
Being an unaided Minority Institution Saint Paulâ€™s High School, Bathinda, does not come under the purview of the RTE ACT 2009 as per the orders of the Hon'ble supreme Court of India dated April 12,2012 applicable to all Minority Schools in the country.
- The School is managed by the St. Paulâ€™s Educational Society registered under the Society's registration Act XXI of 1860.
- The School is duty recongnized by the Government of punjab vide its Order No. 15/4/95 Grants-1(5).
- The School is permanently affiliated to the 'COUNCIL FOR THE INDIAN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATIONS'(CISCE), New Delhi vide its Affiliation No. PU038/2003.
- The School Imparts global quality education strictly in accordance with the ICSE syllabus prescribed by the Council and maintains a very nominal fee structure.
- The School uses text-books and study material strictly as per the ICSE syllabus and ICSE Board guidelines and does not supply the same either inside or outside its permises.
- The School does not provide any transport facilities. It aims to provide only high quality education and all modren amenities at an affordable cost.
- The School prescribes a school uniform but it does not supply the same or any itema thereof within or outside its precincts.
- The sole objective of this institution is to ensure a balanced and hjarmonious development of the total personality of young children and to make them aware of the equality and universal brotherhood of mankind as enshrined in our ancient in our ancient Indian tradition of vasaudhaiva kutumbakam.
- The school also aims to inculcate in the young minds a deep concern fot the natural environment and its preservation for future generations.
- Modern vocational subjects like computer education, environmental studies, and english language proficiency find a prominent place in the school's curriculum.
- Apart from imparting quality education, this school perpares young children to adjust selfconfidently and meaningfully in a rapidly changing world order.
- Inculcating strong moral and cultural values and helping children to respect and revere all great religious of the world is a fundamental educational endeavour of the school